Apple has finally released iOS 6.0.1, which includes a fix for the meeting bug in an iOS6 device when ActiveSync is used.
You can read more about the problem in the Exchange team blog. I had written about another issue – Autodiscover failure when creating an EAS profile on iOS6 device. This has not been fixed yet.
The 6.0.1 includes the following fixes.
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air.
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard.
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off.
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances.
- Consolidated the use cellular data switch for iTunes match.
- Fixes a passcode lock bug which sometimes allowed access to passbook pass details from lock screen.
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings.